Monday, November 21, 2016

November 21st

just wanted to introduce myself, for those who dont know me .
My name is Ben and Im 24 years old. Ive been studying Markets for about two years now,
but was losing money, due to a lack of discipline, my trading capital was never more than 3k. 
and about a month ago i blew up again. I got tired of losing money and doing the same mistakes over and over again, so for right now  I decided to save 5k and start trading from a new slate .
so today I was "papertrading", I was watching  RXII, and completely missed it.
first sign to enter a short was that huge stuff volume bar through 2.90s and then we had a nice 5BB( 5 minute Bar Break) as shown on the pic. below! so a perfect entry would've been on  that 10:20 candle, where it retested and failed again, your  first cover should always be around VWAP, I think, and then 20SMA , just kinda take off in partials ,of course it depends on your size, if you're in small you can give it some more time.heres the chart:

No comments:

Post a Comment